Friday, November 23, 2012

RACHEL'S UPDATE

In June to October, i was given the chance to feature my nail art on mina magazine Malaysia Chinese version
national day theme
November, i quit my job and started a new life as a manicurist (still under training though :p)





November 14, that's my 24th birthday,
my sister baked me a cheese cake which is LOVELY!
My new boss in nail salon presented me a rainbow cake too!
i dyed my hair ash green (mad love)
























james bond skyfall collection
















And i basically is living with colors and polishes now.
end of updates.
oh ya, i love my life, do you?



2 comments:

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

Wow! such a brave decision£ i'm proud of you% good luckb with your new job and felice compleanno=)

Laura said...

Wow, I've been reading your blog for a while now and I'm so excited for you! So cool to hear about your transition, I wish you all the best!!!