Sunday, January 1, 2012

about growing flowers on my nails

Happy New Year To Everyone of you!!! <3 
May lots lots lots of joy and peace and prosperity and nails design ideas come to you on 2012~ ^^

Since i started working in fashion magazine firm, i get to style in themes/clothing that i always wanted to try out and not being starred by people beside me. ( oh well,fashion is very SLOW over here and most of the girls are not really into the fashion and stick to the comfortable & 'natural' T + jeans way of dressing, which, is boring! ><) 

In the office?
Hell i can literally just doll myself up everyday to make my cells happy~ *happy again*

And that leads to this new year nails!
I know it's not the celebration kinda theme but as my acrylic stuff is being stored at the very corner for a long time, finally i got the motivation to practice it back~ 

You can probably see the amount of petals increased for the very top group of photo, from pinky to thumb, that shows how is the speed i manage to catch up doing acrylic, hahaha..
But when it comes to left hand, i decided to stick back using mold instead of making the flowers freehand. *upset* 

You may notice the designs are not the same, cause i wanted to try once more so i remove the 1st design the next day and redo again, and i manage to squeeze 2 flowers in a fingernails instead of the very 1st one only, muahahahaha imfastlearner. ahem~

Ok enough of being long-winded, once again Happy 2012 to you guys again!!
And pray hard that the end of the world will not come so soon i still has a lot of things in the to-do list! >v<

love, Rachel. <3


Stephy said...

can pls do for me?? * puppy eye*~~~

Jackie said...

I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance.



Magdeline said...

rachel, if request u to do this nail.. how much u will charge?

rachel yap said...

err........ what's your expectation?
normal nail salon charge acrylic nails between rm120-rm200 depending on designs. but as im not pro enough, is rm50 reasonable? cause i made all the flowers free hand~

rachel yap said...

hahaa... if you can sit down and wait for it for 2hours. T.T

Jin said...

Ho Rachel. I'm finally back blogging and reading blogs. Been away for such a long time. How are you? Sounds like you have a very fun Job. I love your profile picture!

rachel yap said...

Ho ho ho, Welcome to see you back Jin!! <3
i'm good *in stress*, never ending work but i still feel thankful as my works sticks with fashion a lot! ^^

Hope you're doing well too! Miss lots lots>v<

Kristine Tarog said...

I love your nail art!! They're soo cute and pretty :3

Diana said...

WOW! No other words, just wow.

Though I do have a tiny request - would you consider joining (or however it works) the " bloglovin' " thing - it is an app that works with smartphones so I can get all your new posts on my phone.
Eitherway, you're still awesome! -d