Saturday, May 19, 2012

black & white + pastel + mad matte

If you wonder, i accidentally deleted my previous post when im about to blog the next one. *tears*

Ok not talking much, these were some nails i did past few months~



left: testing design during Konad workshop attended on March
right: just a random design when i was too lazy to think of more complicated one




my SS 2012 nail polishes.



   



the set that i accidentally deleted.


Will upload few more designs if time is available during weekends. :)
Thanks for reading! <3


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Jerine said...

Found your blog through Ray magazine. Your nail art is amazing but yet simple. Do update your post for more inspiration ya!

Unknown said...

Jerine:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I will try my best to upload more often! :)
<3

Diana said...

Those black and white designs are so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!