Saturday, May 19, 2012

black & white + pastel + mad matte

If you wonder, i accidentally deleted my previous post when im about to blog the next one. *tears*

Ok not talking much, these were some nails i did past few months~



left: testing design during Konad workshop attended on March
right: just a random design when i was too lazy to think of more complicated one




my SS 2012 nail polishes.



   



the set that i accidentally deleted.


Will upload few more designs if time is available during weekends. :)
Thanks for reading! <3


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Jerine said...

Found your blog through Ray magazine. Your nail art is amazing but yet simple. Do update your post for more inspiration ya!

rachel yap said...

Jerine:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I will try my best to upload more often! :)
<3

Diana said...

Those black and white designs are so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!