Wednesday, September 2, 2009

glitter greeny the queen~

I'm getting lazy of blogging lately, though i've finish with all my assignments, took photos of my nails, but not uploading here, cause of the shitty internet line i have here!!!!! >.<>

Ok this morning i woke up early and have some free time before class, most of my housemates are still sleeping so this is my chance to get photos up here! yeay!
But it's time to go out after that so i leave the typing stuff till i'm back from uni, which is now~ tehee....




Life's been good, everything's fine as usual...
Just that it's ghost festival month now, feel horror when i'm alone in the house, let my room's door open all the time unless i'm bathing.. @.@


My friends all happen to cut their nails short, and left me the only one who's so wanting mine to be long.. Amelia's hand is this, see.. I'm so wish to see my nails lengthy... :(
they start peeling off as they grow, haih...



My nails now.. Which i think it meets its limit to grow any longer cause the middle finger just cant stop chipping and i have to file it down, so not nice you know when the rest are still nice in square.... ><






I was busy a week ago, so thought it's a good time to let my nails rest and breath as much as they want for that period of time.. But i guess i cant stop the habit from letting my nails stay naked so long, so i paint it back once i got the time to do so... hehe...



Feel like leaving them plain like this, but i'm always itchy to do something more, so,


I stick a queen there~ lol...


I heat this nail sticker very much, only use it for few times, just love this kinda patterns...
@v@


The Face Shop Base coat
The Face Shop Top coat
Elianto Racing Green 18

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel!! Missed you :) Glad to see the green and the Queen - they look gorgeous together!

Unknown said...

Oh thanks Danielle:) I'm back! but got pissed of the line here, makes me hard to post photos.>.<
But i'll try my best to make new post, i got quite some ideas to do!
^^

Lucy said...

You have such lovely shaped nails. Very elegant looking. Love that green glittert polish. I like the sticker.

Paige said...

They do look great together!

Unknown said...

Lucy:
Thanks Lucy:) i always feel lucky having nice long nail bed, just that the middle finger always chipped and have to be file short, ruin the nice shape of others.. :(

Gildedangel:
Oh thanks~ ^^

Kae said...

I love that green glitter! I think your nails are so nice, you have very pretty long nailbeds I am jealous ;)

Unknown said...

Hehe, but yours are always so neat and nice in shape!
another thing i regret doing is i always 'crack' my finger nails bone so the joint parts are very big now, hope you get what i mean, hee...