Friday, August 21, 2009

Dot dot greeny nails~

So since i still got some time now, post~~~!

i apply half of my nails green,
then dot dot dot~~ with dark blue dark green polish on the part without nail polish but leaving the 'reverse french' empty..


Then add dot dot dot of gold glitter for some 'shinesssss'...






The Face Shop base coat
The Face Shop top coat
Elianto Night glitters19
Elianto Racing green18
Elianto Indigo shine 15
The Face Shop YL702

With my supper breakfast Maggie cup noodle behind... TvT

9 comments:

Kae said...

that looks so deep and earthy, I love your designs!

Unknown said...

UTTERLY GORGEOUS!! that must have taken forever, but well worth it!! i cannot believe how beautiful it is seriously :D

Paige said...

That is so cool! I love this!

Unknown said...

Kae:
Xie xie Kae!^^ (means thank you in mandarin)
But i only thought of making it as marble when the polish is almost dry.. hehe..

Kelliegonzo:
Thanks! actually it's not that long to do it, it's just that you have to dot dot dot dot dot~ haha...

gildedangel:
Thank you! :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

wow - this looks really cool!

Unknown said...

thanks!

Lucy said...

Time consuming I bet but lovely. I love the effects you got with this manicure. Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lucy~^^

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Rachel! I agree with Kae so deep and earthy - sigh, wish I could polish like you xx <3