Monday, February 15, 2010

pink gradient with gold shimmer and dried flower

Whatever, i'm too lazy to think of names for this mani.. @.@
I wore this last Friday since it's last day of working before Chinese New Year and Friday is a casual day, i hell not care about getting scold or what of wearing nail polish since this one is pretty with bling yet 'low-profile' enough to be notice, lolx...


Different color of dried flower on each finger~ ^^v
Anway, i just bought the flower from night market on Thursday after working and i can't wait to try it on straight after i finish my dinner, tehee...


I'm using the pink polish that doesn't suit my skin tone bought last year,
2 gradient coats of that and you don't need to make it neat cause we will have blings blings to cover it up later. i use this color is just to hide my white part of natural nails and to try to use this bottle of polish since it's been at the corner for a long time, lolx...
1 coat of gold shimmer,
1 flower for each nails and 2 for the middle finger..



I took these photo on Friday morning when i was having my peaceful breakfast at mamak (indian/malay restaurant/stall that is forever the favourite place to sit down to eat and chit chat especially for supper and football matches for boys~ ) before i enter office..


Rachel loves morning sun shine~ ^^
though i'm still on my bed most of the time, tehee...

9 comments:

Paige said...

Wow, that looks so gorgeous!

Kae said...

Love the gradient and the flower, wow! It looks so awesome :)

shortwidenails said...

HI
I have a really stupid question..I am very new to nail art and recently I bought some rhinestones. I was wondering if people reuse them?

Ususally when I use then I remove nail polish afterwards and that is it. I do not reuse them. what about the big jewels? dp people reuse them?

thankd

Jin said...

Rachel, I really like this! I've always wanted to use dried flowers but never got around to buying it. It's so pretty I keep staring at it hehe. I love the photo with cherry blossoms!

Anonymous said...

I love morning sunshine too! And these nails are a bright ray of light! So happy and cheery. I love them xx

Unknown said...

gildedangel:
thanks and i hope you had a nice day of Valentines~ :)

Kae:
tehee thank you so much Kae^^ oh we've not been 'chatting' for a long time, haha..

shortnails:
Hi and welcome~ ^^
Well it depends on the quality of the rhinestones. Normally to differentiate it is from the silver layer at the back of rhinestones, (as what i observe) if it's thick one you can definitely reuse them by carefully remove them from nails and clean it store it until you need it next time..

If it's cheap one you can definitely see the difference when it shines/blings on your nails.. Maybe i shall do a post for this as i have both good and cheap(real cheap ><) one to show, lolx.. :)

Jin:
Thanks Jin^^ oh i just got so excited to have dried flower on my hands so i made my mind fast when i see it selling, haha.. But i think it's better to match with acrylic/gel to have a smoother surface on nails and better protection on the flower..

Danielle:
Oh i love the sun smell on my bed and pillow after letting them 'sun bath' under big big sun.. TvT
i feel like i'm a kid when i thought of the smell~~~ hmm^^

Camy said...

very beautiful!
I just bought some flowers like yours, several colors :)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

Are these CinaPro flowers? I have them, just not tried, yet....this is very pretty....

And, I use my Art Club rhinestones over, but never had good luck with the "cheapies".

Unknown said...

Oh nope it's just...cheap dried flower from night market, lolx...
It's really expensive to get good quality rhinestones.. >< haih...
Thanks for reading anyways^^/