Saturday, August 8, 2009

Haul + Golden sand~ + 'kid's' nails~

Rachel went to town with uni-mates for club's event preparation after class, to search for materials needed since there's much more choices out there...

After hours of buying bargaining and such, we got much time left!
Tehee, how can i miss it~
So Rachel went to The Face Shop as they are having sales now...^^


I don't want to get myself into trouble for $$ again like last month for over spending on entertainment, so i only bought those that 'i need' and some of 'i want'...

From left to right~
The Face Shop top coat cause i haven tried their top coat before..
The Face Shop base coat to re-stock my old one is gonna finish..
The Face Shop Nail Pleasure YL702
The Face Shop Nail Pleasure PK101
The Face Shop BL604 for re-stock as well, i can't believe i will buy a same color again!
But this one, is really worthy.. @v@ damm pretty dark pearl blue~


====================***======================
How can i wait to not check out immediately what i bought?!
Well not really immediately, but straight after i'm home, heaheahea..... >: )


I wanted to start with the gold glitter..
First file trim and base coat of course, my cuticle is still nice so i didn't disturb them,
then i use a pearly brown nail polish and only apply it half of my nails avoiding the area near cuticle,



you don't need to wait till it's dry to proceed,
so next i took the gold glitter and apply on the brown, and drag some to the empty area that i have not touch but still leave the bottom without nail polish, wanted to create gradient..



I just apply one coat of the brown, you may put 1 more coat if the color you're using is not pigmented with only 1 layer of color but since i'm ok with that i just leave it..



Wait to let it dry,
i use rhinestones to create a cute little small crown on my ring finger hee....
3 purple water drop shape one, 8small silver balls and a bigger rhinestone..



Finally seal your design with top coat and you're done~



Too bad the camera just can't show how shinny it is in picture... ><


I'm tired yesterday night so i just made the crown for left hand and leave the right plain with only the gold glitter...
It's still nice and pretty though, like what i see in nail saloon do for basic acrylic nails...



Product used~
*The Face Shop base coat

*Elianto Silky brown 07

*The Face Shop Nail pleasure YL702
*The Face Shop top coat

*Rhinestones


======================***=========================
Wondering what is it about 'kid's' nails?
Here it is~


Cute right?! small small nails with sweet sweet mani of Amelia, haha....
Well it's not really so 'kid' in photo, if you see it in real life, this nails looks small and tiny on a girl with 170+cm tall (i guess so, just remember she's taller than me haha..)


I have Amelia doing nails with me when i was just about to start doing my mani,
she came after i finish my dinner, she trim her nails short i remove my old mani, finish filing, and here we go~~

We do nails for our own this time in stead of helping her to do,
i think doing things by your own is more fun anyway, haha...

She put on a milky light pink as base, then Konaded with m71...



While waiting for her nails to fry, she help me on my right hand and also one more coats of the gold glitter on left hand, cause she wants more bling on them~~ ^^


Our going-to-be-signature pose of our gang, haha....
you will understand what i'm saying if you follow my first blog, tehee...



Yea we always get crazy easily....





Ok, enough for here, gotta continue posting on the other blog, have to make both side 'match' on the date, haha....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those mani's look great Rachel! I am really looking forward to the nail polish with the white lid from The Faceshop coming to the stores in my state! I keep looking but we just have the black lids. The gold mani is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Kae said...

wow I love the gold/bronze mani, stunning! that lace koni is pretty too, elegant and subtle :) Great job

Unknown said...

Danielle:
Thanks! hehe, hope you'll get the white lid polish soon. You know i keep staring at my nails again haha~

Kae:
Thank you! i'm thinking to change my toe nail mani to this also, i ruin the one i did last night before sleep, so can't take photo of it... T.T

Lucy said...

Pretty gold glittery mani! I love the crown detail. It's really nice to have someone to do nails with. Quite fun! Love the lace Konadicure. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Yea, we always play with nails whole night and get crazy at the end,lolx...
Thanks Lucy :)