Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tag Picture Tag You~~

Kae Tagged Rachel!
And what Rachel have to do next?


The Rules:
1. Open your 1st photo folder
2. Scroll down to the 10th photo
3. Post that photo and story on your blog.
4. Tag 5 or more people.


So this is what i have on the 10th photo in my folder, my cute little kitty~ ^^

(The watermark is of my another blog..)

I had 3 cats at my hometown, the mummy cat DiDi and 2 of her daughter, Hoppie and this cute Whitey Finger~ ^^

Weird name huh, cause we cant figure out what should we name them, so we leave it for quite some time until we can think of one, lolx..
Why Whitey Finger? cause she has kinda orangey red fur but her legs and stomach are white in color, we thought it's cute so named her that.. tehee..

This photo was taken 2 weeks ago when i went back hometown, she's playing hide and seek with me when i try to take photo of her, and finally manage to capture a nice one under the cupboard..


So Rachel shall tag some people now!

Danielle
KonADDICT
Pammie
Janine
The Princess of Polish

and the rest that is reading my blog~~
Let the taggie goes all around!





And Rachel loves cute kitties~~ ^^v

10 comments:

Kae said...

Your kitty is adorable! That orange mask is something I've never seen before, sooo cute! I do like her white little fingers :D

Paige said...

Awww, your kitty is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Cool! I like this tag, I will definitely do this! :) Thanks Rachel!!

Unknown said...

Kae:
Thanks! hehe, she's growing fast now..

gidedangel:
Thank you! i tag you now! hehe..

Danielle:
you're welcome~ And i love your Jasmine too ^^

Lucy said...

What an adorable kitten! I love orange and white cats. One of my favorite cats was an orange and white. I'm really enjoying all the photos and stories. Thanks.

Unknown said...

hehe, thanks a lot! ^^
they used to be as stray cat but stay at my house as home cat ever since we gave them food, haha..

Anonymous said...

Aww, adorable kitty! I just noticed you tagged me, I'll do this later tonight!

Unknown said...

hehe, ok ok~
And your french nails looks very pretty^^

Pam said...

Sorry so late but doing your tag tonite. You are the first person to tag me, thanks for thinking of my blog.

Unknown said...

:) you're welcome.. i'll look forward of your tag.. ^^