Sunday, August 9, 2009

Golden sand Part2~ with cute bow^^

Since i let my toe nails rest for quite some time, it's time to let them bling!
Actually i did a pedi last night but i ruined it,
forgot it's still not dry and i keep on moving stretching my leg while sitting in front of lappie,
the pattern smudged... ><

But anyway, it's not really pretty, so i got a better excuse to redo again...



Tehee, my still-a-bit-shy-facing-'camera' toeeyss..



It's shorter now cause the left thumb split so i have to file the rest short..


Did the same design with my finger nails, but with a more bronze color..
Man i have no ideas on how to take photos of my toe with nice angle... T.T


Hee, finger and toeey...


I got a cute crown for finger nails, how can i forget about toe?


Reading Cynthia 's blog make me kinda crazy for 3D or acrylic bow and flowers, but since i have not chance going saloon for one, i can make my own~ with acrylic paint, hehe....


New readers please read this post with better explanation on 'express-pattern-by-acrylic-paint', lol...



A cute bow for thumb~^^
Okay this pictures make my feet looks so smooth haha...


Kinda Japanese style huh.... ^^v

4 comments:

Lucy said...

That is adorable. Love the bow.

rachel. said...

thanks! it's very easy, you just need some time to let it dry..

咖啡熊猫™ said...

cute leh...

rachel. said...

All you need to do is go Popular find for acrylic paint and brush then you can have whatever you want on your nails. lolx...