Sunday, August 9, 2009

Golden sand Part2~ with cute bow^^

Since i let my toe nails rest for quite some time, it's time to let them bling!
Actually i did a pedi last night but i ruined it,
forgot it's still not dry and i keep on moving stretching my leg while sitting in front of lappie,
the pattern smudged... ><

But anyway, it's not really pretty, so i got a better excuse to redo again...



Tehee, my still-a-bit-shy-facing-'camera' toeeyss..



It's shorter now cause the left thumb split so i have to file the rest short..


Did the same design with my finger nails, but with a more bronze color..
Man i have no ideas on how to take photos of my toe with nice angle... T.T


Hee, finger and toeey...


I got a cute crown for finger nails, how can i forget about toe?


Reading Cynthia 's blog make me kinda crazy for 3D or acrylic bow and flowers, but since i have not chance going saloon for one, i can make my own~ with acrylic paint, hehe....


New readers please read this post with better explanation on 'express-pattern-by-acrylic-paint', lol...



A cute bow for thumb~^^
Okay this pictures make my feet looks so smooth haha...


Kinda Japanese style huh.... ^^v

4 comments:

Lucy said...

That is adorable. Love the bow.

Unknown said...

thanks! it's very easy, you just need some time to let it dry..

simyee said...

cute leh...

Unknown said...

All you need to do is go Popular find for acrylic paint and brush then you can have whatever you want on your nails. lolx...