Thursday, June 17, 2010

sneak a peek po 0001

See that see that??!!! 3D bow on my thumb made by me me me~~!!! ^^v
Ehem~ i'm not MIA yet~ haha..
Did quite a few designs lately, but due to i'm concentrating on my assignments (since it's beginning, do how much i can before i get demotivate or distracting, which, can happen in a shirt time, lolx) i haven't edit the photos but before i let you all forgetting about me, here's one and the only to let you all miss me for the moment, haha.....


Maybe i should do more sneak peak in the future?? hmm...

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

you should..this looks GORGEOUS wow

..will be waiting for the next sneak peak lol

x

Unknown said...

tehee, thanks a lot Rebekah^^

Jin said...

Oh I am so glad you tried the 3D acrylic ribbon! It looks very good. Please show us the rest of your nails soon! Hehe

Unknown said...

hehee^^ i refer to your blog post before i start! it's goes pretty well this time cause i figured sth out, lolx.. will probably upload it after my dinner/supper.. XP