Dont mind them without bikini or swimsuit right? (hope my jokes is understandable, lolx...)
Long time no bare nails~~ *nails breathing*
My nails have not grow so long for a loooooooooooong time, but now i'm half excited and worried when will they start peeling or splitting.. wuwuwu.. ><
Been wearing nail polish continuously these past week, the only time they are free from these chemical colours were when i'm thinking what to do next after i remove them, and i re-paint them like, straight after all manicure's stuff done..
Ok ok, enough of it it's time to paint~~
I'm sorry i took so long to show you all about this 'crack' nail polish!
It's quite challenging to come out with designs other than zebra or patterns that you usually seen similar to this..
** reason why you never see me in animal print design is that... i just dont like it, no reason...... like how i cannot cope with pink, lolx..
Here's some information you might wanna before start using the crack polish..
- For crack polish, you will need a base colour before applying it, it doesn't work with only base coat either, i think its the formula of creating the crack ya..
- You need to apply it when base color is 1/2 - 3/4 dry, it does not work when the base is totally dry or too wet.
- The thicker the polish is, the wider/bigger the crack will be..
- From my experience, the polish will crack to the direction you apply it, meaning if you apply it vertically like how we normally apply ordinary polish, it will crack towards vertical, and vice versa..
- You can use hair dryer with hot air to blow the polish if you want more crack.. but this only happen when it's still wet..
- The crack polish dries almost immediately after it finish it's 'cracking job', so you can straight away apply top coat or go on with decorations..
When we are done with 2 coats of white, i immediately go on with the crack.
From middle finger to pinky, you can see how it start cracking..
Notice the direction i apply it from pinky?
I only apply criss cross direction on the root near cuticle, and it kinda looks like fire flame but in darker shades, hehe..
I think its kinda cool giving the crack effects, but not much ideas i can think of, i got another crack polish in black, will show you another design when inspiration knock my door..
So you like it? :)